Clearway Driving School

clearwaydrivingschool's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“Clearway Driving School”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by clearwaydrivingschool (1 review written)

Our initial contact with Creare was extremely helpfull and understanding to our needs, he took us throught the whole process and answered the large amount of questions we had for him.
Similarly the other advisor was of great help and very understanding with my lack of knowledge , especially with regard to the changover of webnames etc.I like the look of the site now it is much easier to get around and find what you want quickly, it is clear concise and modern looking with a minimistic feel to it.
If I have one complaint it is the fact that it has taken far to long to put together, we started in February and finished the site in May, which is 4 months, during this time my original site was down for a short period and did cost me too big a down time, i now have to wait for seo to get to grips which will take another period of partial down time
Overall i am happy with the service i have recieved, not quite a 5 though.

Customerservicescreare's Response to clearwaydrivingschool's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review. We wish your business every success for the future and should you require any additional services please do not hesitate to contact us.