Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“Creare have played a vital role in ensuring my company...”

Written on: 09/05/2013

Creare have played a vital role in ensuring my company achieved page one rankings on numerous terms. I started using Creare after a bad experience with my previous SEO company who had not kept up with the latest changes with Google Panda and Penguin updates.

I have had an E commerce site since 2005 and over the years have used three separate SEO companies and without doubt have found the best in Creare. The support and advice has been exceptional and what really works is that everything is done in house. My previous experience has been that most SEO companies outsource their services and lose consistency. Creare have short, medium and long term strategys to protect their customers from any algorithm updates. I have no hesitation in recommending Creare for PPC, SEO, social media, public relation, content writing and site build.

Customerservicescreare's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review. We wish your business every success for the future and should you require any additional services please do not hesitate to contact us.