Great website created by Creare

cflsteelservices's review of Creare Web Design www.creare.co.uk

“Great website created by Creare”

Written on: 23/02/2013 by cflsteelservices (1 review written)

We have been using Creare for the past 12 months for SEO campaign and have found them nothing but helpfull. That's why we started to look into having a new site built by them. I must admit, my intital dealings with the sales rep was quite laughable with many old school sales techniques which i'm a bit too long in the tooth for and to be honest if it wasn't for past dealings with Creare i would've probably told him to get lost...
I then went on to meet our web designer who was a lovely chap and you could tell he was keen to do a good job. I also know this as i get the feeling that the powers above gave him a low standard website which I feel had i said 'yeah that's ok' that's what i would've ended up with, a little fobbed off if you like. When i said this to web designer he did seem a little concerned i wasn't happy and i did feel a bit sorry for him as he had obvicously been told by his bosses this was the way to proceed. Anyhow, once i had kicked off a bit said web designer couldn't do enough to make this website my vision and with both of us together, i believe, we came up with something excellent which has had so much good feedback from customers and friends alike. All in all, Paul at Creare saved this from going bad and if i was to use Creare again for a website (they are still doing my SEO)i would be reluctant to use anybody but Paul simply because by his own admission he enjoyed doing the website, came up with some fantastic ideas and ultimately it all shows through the finished product. Well done Paul, thanks.

Customerservicescreare's Response to cflsteelservices's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review. We wish your business every success for the future and should you require any additional services please do not hesitate to contact us.