Communication was difficult

Wentworthrn1950's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“Communication was difficult”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Wentworthrn1950 (1 review written)

I had hoped things would have been explained better up front. The company seems to have been going thru some transition issues. My first contact with the company was very positive. Once I committed to do business with them, the man I negotiated with was no longer with the company. The replacement contact person was not patient with me which made me feel conflicted every time I spoke with him. When he left the company the next person to help me was very good. However, by the time he was my newest contact, I was already very upset with the company. I feel bad about the way I treated him at first. I was ready to cut my losses and stay with the website I had. Although it was a nightmare to do business with them, I am very happy with what they did finally create for me. So it is an unusual, happy ending to a long, frustrating (and expensive) experience. I take responsibility for becoming a difficult client after a year of trying to upgrade my website but I didn't start out as a difficult client.

Arijitda's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are honored to have you as our valued customer & looking for a long-lasting business association. I assure we would keep you delighted always.

We would greatly appreciate references from you.

Regards - Business Pro Designs Team.