Worst I've Ever Had

Quinnsg340's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“Worst I've Ever Had”

Written on: 05/07/2014 by Quinnsg340 (1 review written)

I own a small tree service. Thinking back to when I first dealt with this company. They were offering me Online Local Listing. Okay. They set it up for me, keywords, everything and I never got a single lead from it for a year which I realized at the end of the year that they haven't put in all the keywords on their database until then. Anyhow, I also had a website project with them because my current website does not look as professional. I asked them for their portfolio and it was just amazing. I told them I wish I had one just like that and they charged me few hundreds to get it started. Paid them, and it's been 6months and all I have is some bullcrap looking Homepage design and my account manager Rudolf never gets back to me. Never answer their phone call nor e-mail. Guess what, I'm gonna keep calling until they pick up. What an unpleasant experience.

Arijitda's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2014

Hi,

My name is Arijit.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the services and I apologies unconditionally for any inconvenience caused.

We would be delighted if you give us an opportunity to resolve the issues for you.

Thanks & Regards,