Excellent Service That Went Above & Beyond

KylieJlo's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“Excellent Service That Went Above & Beyond”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by KylieJlo (1 review written)

We had never had our website optimised before and it is fair to say we didn't have a clue what we were doing or what people were talking about when we first got a number of quotes in, all we knew is that we wanted to ramp up our online presence. We had also never used a company based in India but any concerns we might have had as to the integrity of the company or the level of service we would receive from a company so far away was quickly allayed.

Firstly, they were cheaper than all the other quotes that we got. They were very careful to record every conversation we had when signing the contract and to make absolutely sure that there was no confusion as to what we would receive and really held our hands through the process by explaining all the jargon and technical side well. On one occasion there was a discrepancy where the salesman had gone off script and offered me perhaps a little bit more than he should. When I commented on this later when the agreement was struck they went straight back to the tapes, agreed that I had been promised something extra and ensured they delivered it.

From there our account was handed over to our account manager Craig Brown. To say his service was exceptional is an understatement. He went above and beyond expectation at every instance. He was always quick to call if something needed discussion, even all the way from India. He was one of the nicest guys you will ever deal with and I know this is restating the same thing but it is worth restating, he always went above and beyond.

So well done Craig and the team at BusinessPro Designs, I would not have any hesitation in using you again or recommending you to others, hence my review! Thanks for all your help.

Welivelive's Response to KylieJlo's Review

Written on: 09/05/2014

Well that's awesome.... all I can say is THANK GOD you didn't have to deal with their office in India ;-).. you must have dodged a bullet... congrats... or maybe the Lord is just with you every step of the way. Cuz I've gone through 1 secretary , 2 managers , 1 project director and still counting.. they do great work JUST TAKE FOREVER TO DO IT . I would absolutely never use them again.