Pathetic Work

Guest's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“Pathetic Work”

Written on: 31/03/2014

I used Business Prodesigns to design my website. The budget ran to US$6000, project managers were changed a couple times. Deadlines were missed for the past approximately 18 months, work done not according to the specification. To date, I am sitting with a website with errors.
To get errors being fixed, took forever. I have not seen my return on investment yet as my website is live, but with errors. No understanding of what ecommerce entails, the legality part where the disputes need to be resolved if someone purchases online e.g. terms and conditions, privacy policy, etc.. not included. The CEO Raj insists that I must have mentioned that. I am based in South Africa, and price my clients in rands, they used paypal and never get it right. I had to point them to right online paying companies. I complained a plenty times, each time I would be promised that my account would be handled by someone senior. I am in fashion, and I could not add products correctly. I wrote to the CEO many times, he would never reply to me until I requested my refund. He asked me to give them the last opportunity, and I did. I wanted them to change the whole layout as there was no research done before my website was designed and the ecommerce was not optimised. After such inconvenience, the CEO was rude to tell me that I was taking them for granted. I will never get my refund, he threatened me with legal actions. He even advised that I can complain to Visa, I will not win…my website is www.viakasi.co.za

I have lost US$6000 and have website with errors to show. I would surely not recommend Business predesigns.

Masihles's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2014

Business Prodesigns has resolved my issue. Thanks a lot to their prompt response. They have gone way beyond my expectations, and I would definately consider doing business with them in the future. I would also recommend them highly to other clients. They have brought back my trust and confidence...

Thanks a lot to Raj the CEO for resolving all my issues.