Very Impressed, Will return again & again.

Coonawarradiscovery's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“Very Impressed, Will return again and again.”

Written on: 14/02/2014 by Coonawarradiscovery (1 review written)

When I was ready to upgrade to a new website after 13 years in business I was very diligent in researching the market to find the right person/company to handle my job. After speaking with Craig Brown from Business Pro Designs, I was convinced I had made the right choice.
Craig was very easy to communicate with and understood what I was looking for right from the start. The fact that he followed up with a phone call after every email communication to ensure he understood what I was asking for was really impressive. It meant that we did not have to revisit things over and over again. The design team behind Craig have also done a wonderful job to create the dynamic looking and interactive site I was seeking.
I am very pleased to recommend Craig and the team from Business Pro Designs for anyone looking for a professional outcome. Thank you for your patience and willingness to accommodate all of my wishes. I look forward to dealing with you for another 4 years and will return for any future endeavors.