Please Read this!!!!!!

reviewperson's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“Please Read this!!!!!!”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by reviewperson (1 review written)

I just want to start by saying I have never written a review in my life. This company is so terrible that I would like to warn everyone about what they are getting into. Here is my story. I looked at the terrible reviews the company had but they gave me a great price so I debated giving them a chance. They were very pushy but they assured me that their enthusiasm would not drop after I made my first payment. I was scared but it was cheap so I dove in. As soon as I made my payment things went down hill. I now has to call them and they were never around. It took them three days to email me back and before I knew it it had been two weeks and I didnt even have a logo. After that I told them I just didnt want their service and just wanted a refund. They became extremely defensive and resisted my refund. They tried giving me everything just to continue with them but I want gambling anymore. They then said I didn't qualify for a refund even though over the phone they guaranteed it. Fortunately a month after I requested my refund I actually got it but it was a painful process. Terrible Terrible company and just the kind of people you cannot trust. I hope that this review helps you to walk away. There are other cheap companies that are much more professional.

Written on: 22/03/2013

Dear Customer - This review is extremely important for us and I assure that it would be taken with extreme seriousness to fix your issues.

I apologize unconditionally for the bad experiences you have shared.

I assure you that this doesnt align to our mission and value and we are striving towards creating memories for all our steemd customer and have made many changes to oyur delivery environment recently.

I also agree that things might go wrong and technical/human errors might take its toll on disappointment, however, as you mentionned that the amount you have claimed has allready been refunded, I seek your help to change this entire experience and would request you to write your concerns to my email address which is faizan@businessprodesigns.com or share your details with and I could call and fix your issues without any conditions attached to it.

faizan@businessprodesigns.com

Written on: 22/03/2013

Hi - Please let me know the details, my email id is faizan@businessprodesigns.com, I will verify everything with the team and validate. Any wrong is not accepted, thats not what we stand for. Please do email me the concern in detail and I will personally verify it and will put in the details and will also come back to this thread and update the details.

Also, I apologize unconditionally and wish to fix this post validating. Every customer, every project is important for us. There is almost no scope for things going wrong. This is an industry where a lot of things still needs to be fixed, I am working with my team to get 100% error free delivery environment.

Kindly assist in validating your account.

Written on: 22/03/2013

KIndly assist in validating your account.