iPhone application development superstars

damok's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“iPhone application development superstars”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by damok (1 review written)

I have now developed two apps with Business Pro Technologies, using Akashh as the manager and Padam as the developer at their end. Overall I have been very happy with the service that they have provided me in the past 8 months or so that we have been working together.

The communication between us have been very strong. They were more than happy to use the tool that I'm familiar with for managing the project (basecamp), and we also have weekly (or more frequent) skype conference calls.

I have already recommended them to a couple of friends that are interested in developing apps. On a side note, they have also done some minor design work which was implimented in the app, and they are currently handling a server migration for me (for both the apps and other websites too).

Overall I have no hesitation in recommending BPT for app development, and I would have little reason not to use them for other projects also. if you want to see first hand what they have done for me, search for 'Startastic!' or 'SCUBA Log' on the apple app store - highly recommended.