The Worse Place

jomo11's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“The Worse Place”

Written on: 20/12/2012 by jomo11 (1 review written)

We signed up with these people to design a 5 page website for us almost 6 months ago,today, we are still not any closer to getting our site up and running, this was supposed to have taken 2 weeks!
We have not =only lost thousands in business because people cannot access our company, we lost hours of time e-mailing and calling these people who have no organization or managment system and will not call you back until you have made half dozen calls to them which they claim never receive>

If you want problems, this is the place to go!

Businessprodesigns's Response to jomo11's Review

Written on: 06/01/2013

Dear Customer - I am Raj, CEO of BusinessPro Designs.

I share your frustration and apologize unconditionally!

I want to get to the bottom of this and plug any process gaps at our side.

Please can I request you to drop your contact details at ceo@businessprodesigns.com. I or my Project Management Head will get on call with you to resolve it at the earliest.

Many thanks
- Raj

Jomo11's reply to Businessprodesigns's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2013

Here is the contact detail. All you had to do was to talk to your people and find out what a run-around they have given us for the past six months!
Talk to (name removed) and others.

Businessprodesigns's reply to Jomo11's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2013

I understand your point. Based on your User Name here, I am not able to put your details from our CRM.

In this comment also your name is removed. All you need to do is drop me a line at ceo@businessprodesigns.com

Many thanks