very bad company

Guest's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“very bad company”

Written on: 20/03/2012

Businesspro design is very unprofessional company they only after money. they dont complete their work on time there managers are worth less. they dont deserve to become a manager. I paid the company for Google Place Page Optimization but they did not complete the work but took the whole money. If you ask for a managers they are not available all the time. the company dont have enough resource to do proper job. I will not recommend any one I also like to tell that please dont go with this company. If you are going then only pay them through PayPal and dont send them their pre defined authorization mail, which state that there is a no refund policy. Please ask them for the cooling off period and then only process.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2012

I have had the same bad experiences with them promising SEO work on my website and not delivering. They have said they will refund my money but are not following through, I paid with Paypal originally, what do you mean by pre defined authorization mail? And cooling off period? Thanks

Copying my reply that i did for this post on the comment box:

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Faizan and I am the AVP- Operations at BusinessPro Designs. I was horrified to read your review and learn about all the problems you faced while engaging yourself for our services. Myself and one of the executive Director take personal care of the quality issues for the last 4 months and would normally have dealt with all these issues in the best way possible. Unfortunately at the time of your engagement, we haven't had this monitoring bench which was set in August 2012 and it looks like things were not quite up to standard.

I would like to request you to kindly email me on info@businessprodesigns.com and it would be useful if you could give me any further details regarding the issues you faced.

Copying my reply that i did for this post on the comment box:

Lduthie's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2012

Hi there, I have recently had the same experience with them promising SEO for my existing website and not delivering at all. The work they did was such utter rubbish, they have actually done more damage than good. They have agreed to give me a refund but I am not seeing anything of this at all, they said they would refund me through paypal, but each time I email to ask they say it is being processed or actually even sink so low as to tell me the business man I had been dealing with had 'a death in the family and would be away from work for more than a week'. What do you mean by pre defined authorization mail?