beware of this company - they are rubbish

Guest's review of BusinessPro Designs - www.businessprodesigns.com

“beware of this company - they are rubbish”

Written on: 01/06/2011

Having spent over 11 months attempting to get my website up and running; even after they promised a 2 month deadline; my website is still no where to be seen and I now write to advise others not to employ this company.
Their sales team are very aggressive and it was my own fault that I fell for their sales tact, but no matter how good the sales team are they do not have the programmer expertise to deliver on time what was promised by them.

Had I hired a school student to complete the website as designed, I am fairly sure that my website would have been up and running on time. To my amazement even after attempting to come to terms with the company, they are now nowhere to be seen.

Based upon my experience with this company I believe it to be totally rubbish and as stated above I would not recommend it to anyone, not even to my enemies.........!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2011

Rudest sales people i have ever encountered. 5 minutes trying to get them off the phone. i called their office to complain & have our business removed from their database, and after abuse from another represantative of their company, he hung up on me! cannot imagine what their customer service is like. BEWARE!!!!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/09/2011

I totally agree with your comments, having spent time and money on these arist's I still have no access to the site calls are answered and emails to them bounce!

Agenterprices's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2011

I agree they are terrible, took my money and didnt deliver. RUDE

Miniweb's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2011

Hi

Hove you done something wrong with BusinessProdesigns.. as Late Payment.. if it happen than Only you face such type of problem

I advice that Clear their Payment and job get done as per requirement.

thanks