Very unreliable & expensive

Borsk25's review of eUKhost Ltd www.eukhost.com

“Very unreliable and expensive”

Written on: 24/06/2013 by Borsk25 (2 reviews written)

I've used Eukhost for 3 years, and spend thousands pounds on their dedicated servers. During 3 years, I've had 3 dedicated servers with them. What I can say - they are really expensive and their servers are not reliable. Bad and outdated hardware and software. Now I found better servers from other hosting provider which are 70 per cent cheaper, but twice more powerful. The only reason why I did not migrated from Eukhost earlier is because I could not interrupt my online business (which is quite big) even for 1 day. But now I'm really happy and would never recommend Eukhost to anyone.

During using Eukhost, I've lost thousands pounds on their old servers, had a lot of technical issuies and overall it was nightmare.

The only good thing I have to say is that Eukhost have got good online chat system which can be contacted 24 hours a day. But would you overpay for it as much as I did?

My conclusion - just avoid Eukhost!

Neilcoleclough's Response to Borsk25's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

I'm having a similar experience with eukhost. Who did you switch to and are you still happy with them?

Borsk25's reply to Neilcoleclough's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

Hi! I swiched to server4you (dot) net. And yes, I'm still happy with them for about 6 month. I've got 3 servers with them now.