Without a Doubt, The Best Web Host Experience I Had!

Guest's review of Zyma Technologies Web Hosting www.zyma.com/

“Without a Doubt, The Best Web Host Experience I Had!”

Written on: 26/10/2013

This company was not my first, before using Zyma Technologies, I used a big named company that claimed big things with not so small of a cost. Well, going thru the set up process was a big hassle, and extremely difficult. When I called the tech support, they were either clue-less, or gave me an attitude and had less than a helpful attitude. But the kicker was the amounts of extra money I was paying to get more storage space, to have more email accounts for my entire management team, and SEO tools were also an extra cost. This was too much, and after a number of lost case tech support calls and being utterly frustrated, I finally decided to try Zyma Technologies. A friend had highly recommended them to me, so I was at ease when trying them out, though my previous experience had given me a bitter taste in my mouth. I was relieved with the low prices and the multitude of features that WERE FREE in the cost of what I was paying- extra email accounts, extra space, free SEO tools, FREE tech support- and guess what? Their tech support actually KNEW what they were talking about! They were so nice and friendly and made my life so much easier by fixing all our bug issues, and problems! I am so glad I made the switch to Zyma! I think everyone should give them a try if they are unhappy with the current webhost services- you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!