Zyma is the modern "give me your money & I'll disappear"

johnatan's review of Zyma Technologies Web Hosting www.zyma.com/

“Zyma is the modern "give me your money and I'll disappear"”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by johnatan (1 review written)

I wrote my previous review about Zyma about 1 year ago and it was wonderful. 1 year later Zyma does everything to take my money and give me nothing.
My hosting and domain were due on December 2013. At least that's what was said in my Zyma panel. Suddenly 1 week ago my website is down. "Your hosting is active, but your domain is not paid" - Zyma said to me. I mean it was said CLEARLY stated that both my domain and hosting were paid till December 2013. "That was a mistake" - Zyma said. Ok, i pay them 1 year for my domain (24 euros btw).
1 week later they switch off my hosting. "Your hosting is not paid". Welp... "Our records show that your hosting was not paid at 4th of June when you paid your domain". Ofc it was not paid. You told me that it was due on December! You confirmed it!
Now Zyma asks me to pay 12 month hosting and they give me 18 month of hosting. Anyone in my place would believe such company? Now they block my domain for 30 days (i paid it for 1 year) so i cannot do ANYTHING with it. I cannot transfer it, cannot change nameserver, cannot use it ANYHOW.

Dont believe Zyma. Dont order anything with Zyma. Zyma are thiefs. They gonna say you: "Our records show no payment made".
I hope that someone gonna read that carefully and will not order hosting at Zyma. Zyma gonna rip you off.