Beware - they delete incoming mails without telling you

marchino.com's review of Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk

“Beware - they delete incoming mails without telling you”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by marchino.com (1 review written)

I was getting emails from Zopa, the finance company, sent out by eCircle, a reputable bulk emailer.

I discovered that Webfusion (now Heart, but nothing has changed re. email) was deleting incoming mails from Zopa and had blacklisted the sender's address.

When I queried this I was told that eCircle are spammers and Zopa are fly-by-nights. Both have been around for years. This is nonsense.

They refuse to stop deleting mails, so I wonder: how much other importantr incoming mail have they deleted?

Since I have no way of knowing, I am cancelling my service.

Frielfan's Response to marchino.com's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

Worst company ever, expect a webfusion employee to come on here offering to 'look into your problem' in order to create the appearance that they are remotely helpful - you and I know they are not.

Webfusiononline's reply to Frielfan's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2013

Hello Frielfan,

We come here to gather feedback from customers and find areas which where changes can be made to improve the experience for all of our customers.

From your comments I can see you have an outstanding support issue. If you would provide me with the ticket ID number I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Regards,

Nerys

Frielfan's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

Another slow day in the office eh Nerys?

so you wont look into support tickets that are actually sent to you but when someone complains on a review site about how rubbish your company is, only then do you sit up and(pretend to) take notice.

How about you spend less time posting fake reviews on here and more time actually doing your job.

Marchino.com's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

I note you didn't reply to me. Is that because you know you delete people's incoming mails, some of which may be important? I am gradually changing over to gmail plus my own server and very happy I'll soon be getting rid of you.