Worst service

rajan206's review of Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk

“Worst service”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by rajan206 (1 review written)

Worst service, ticket system is pure joke!

1.Support and account service are terrible
2.Waste of time and money
3.Definetly no

Webfusiononline's Response to rajan206's Review

Hello,

I would be very keen to look into your issue and the support you received so we can identify areas where we could make improvements and I would also be happy to help you with any issues you still have outstanding.

If you could provide a support ticket ID I will use this to track your account and will be able to start investigating.

Regards,

Rajan206's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

No one responding in your support website, I wonder How are you going to solve issue from here! Also there were no complaint section in your company website. I contacted customer service number of times but no luck, still I'm chasing.

Webfusiononline's reply to Rajan206's Comment

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received a response back from our support team. If you can reply back on here with your account username or a ticket number, I will be more than happy to get this looked into for you

Regards

Rajan206's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

I'm afraid to enclose details in public!

Webfusiononline's reply to Rajan206's Comment

Hello,

I can confirm a support ticket id can only be traced in our systems and nowhere else.

If you prefer giving me a domain name I can internally search for your account from that.

Regards

Frielfan's reply to Rajan206's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2013

All the staff are on here and other review sites posting fake reviews to get unsuspecting people to join up to their non-existent hosting service, thats why they dont respond on their own support website - after all, wheres the money in helping you once youve signed up?