Sadly Lacking In Customer Service

thebfb's review of Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk

“Sadly Lacking In Customer Service”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by thebfb (2 reviews written)

As a previosu Xcalibre customer, Webfusion was imposed upon me as part of a takeover. To say I'm unimpressed with them is an understatement

They contacted me to get me to switch to a Webfusion server, it took 6 months for the process to complete with websites being down at odd times. Then I was charged for two servers and then over a year later the matter was still unresolved.

In February, my old server was closed down but all rebilling for domains was cancelled resulting in some domains being cancelled, at the same time they also cancelled my SSL certificate resulting in an impact to online business at checkout as the certificate was "untrusted"

I've lost reseller clients as a result of this whole debacle, my own business has suffered and I've never had one apology or offer of compensation for the time and trouble it's taken me to sort out their mess.

I'm slowly moving everything away from Webfusion - it's just not worth the £3000+ per year I pay for a dedicated server.

Avoid at all costs