WebHostingHub - www.webhostinghub.com Review

Guest's review of WebHostingHub - www.webhostinghub.com

“You want my review? Really? SURE! Apparently your...”

Written on: 24/02/2014

You want my review? Really? SURE!

Apparently your customer service is the 10th circle of Hell and Dante was just born too soon.

Our business website and e-mail were suspended through no fault of our own, without telling us, without explaining why, without telling us how to get it up again, with several e-mails back and forth containing nothing but technological jargon and lingo, and finally (after threatening to pull our business) the website and e-mails started working again as mysteriously as before with some excuse which I didn't understand BECAUSE I'M NOT A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER!!! If I was versed enough in computers and websites MAYBE I would have understood every single detail mentioned but I'm not, and here's news for you, MOST BUSINESS PEOPLE AREN'T EITHER! We delegate responsibilities to other people and companies so we can focus on the bigger picture - running a business!

Since we have a business in the service industry, having a working website and e-mail is crucial so I really don't want to think about how many potential customers we lost or how many current clients couldn't contact us during our busiest season. This is not the first time we've had problems with your company - your e-mail system is nonsense since we can only email about 10 clients at a time and emails to my personal account are almost always undeliverable.

Website service has been "temporarily down" fairly regularly and while I'm sure your customer service representatives are very nice people, answering panicked e-mails with nothing but jargon and no real explanations is infuriating. I had to respond to one e-mail with questions as to what they were explaining to me. And that took another day. So in essence, I had a weekend without e-mail and website and the problem was ultimately easily handled by someone who I guess just turned everything back on - I don't know BECAUSE THE EXPLANATION WAS IN JARGON!!!!

We are now going to actively start looking at other companies who can support our needs.

PS. I use jargon too in my line of work, but unless I'm working with a professional or advanced dancer I always make sure my customer/student understands what I'm saying. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY IT!!!