Great Customer Service!

aercol's review of WebHostingHub - www.webhostinghub.com

“Great Customer Service!”

Written on: 13/08/2013 by aercol (1 review written)

Fast, helpful, courteous staff. Too many companies out there make it impossible to speak to a live person anymore. It was a refreshing surprise to be able to get through, especially on a Sunday. The representative was knowledgable, helpful, and able to resolve my issue in just a few minutes. I was hesitant at first to sign up for the 3 year plan, but am so glad I did! I hear my fellow web designers complain all the time about some of the other web hosting sites and their lack of disk space and caps on bandwidth. It is great to be able to say I do not have any of those issues! I have unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and so much more. I am so happy with the service and just renewed my plan for another 3 years! For those considering any kind of web service, make sure you look closely at the fine print at some of the other sites when you compare services and you will clearly see that webhostinghub.com is by far the best value out there! Thanks so much for the great service!