WONDERFUL UPTIME, WONDERFUL SUPPORT!

Marleen_K's review of WebHostingHub - www.webhostinghub.com

“WONDERFUL UPTIME, WONDERFUL SUPPORT!”

Written on: 22/01/2013 by Marleen_K (1 review written)

After years of switching hosts every couple of years for one reason or another, I finally found my forever host! WebHostingHub has been great for me. The uptime is incredible and if I experience a problem, the support chat is amazing. They will fix the problem while you wait! The price is a little higher than the 'cheap' hosts, but do you want a host that's down for days? Or down for seconds. You get what you pay for with WebHostingHub.

They also have the best control panel I've ever used and they keep it up-to-date. Everything you could need to manage your site, plus many extras included in their plan, can be found in the easy to use CP. I personally like downloading raw logs to check that everything is flowing properly and make sure I don't have any 404's, so it's really nice to be able to download them when I need. There are so many extras that come with their plans too, although I really only use the GCI-bin for counters and forms. But there's tons of cool stuff in there if you're interested in Joomla, Wordpress or anything of that sort.

Yes, I would highly recommend WebHostingHub for all your hosting needs if you're looking for reliability and great support!