WHB = Awesome.

bradley.radjoo's review of WebHosting Buzz www.webhostingbuzz.com- Post Sept 2010

“WHB = Awesome.”

Written on: 15/11/2013 by bradley.radjoo (1 review written)

've been in the Hosting Space for quite some time and find the right Hosting Provider was key. I've gone through some rather shocking service through other hosting companies where the calibre of their service or competence was really lacking...at points really just struggled with the command of the english language, hence made support correspondence rather difficult. WebHostingBuzz I believe for me have been rather consistent in the quality of service they provide. I can honestly admit that I am rather happy with them and my dealings with them them have been very swift and helpful. As a customer I feel I have made a positive investment knowing that value of choice I have placed in WHB. To the team, keep up the good work @ WebHostingBuzz! Thank you for all your efforts!