Fantastic support & great features

paul3vanz's review of Web Hosting UK - www.webhosting.uk.com

“Fantastic support and great features”

Written on: 30/03/2014 by paul3vanz (1 review written)

Sure there may be cheaper companies for web hosting, even free ones. But I have used Web Hosting UK for years now primarily because of their great level of support.

I have used other companies that have support request forms that take anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours to get back to you, but with Web Hosting UK, their live chat features are just fantastic.

I have had a few occasions where I have needed support and they have always helped very efficiently and professionally: A while ago I stupidly accidentally deleted a MySQL database and their tech support got me an automated backup of it with minutes. Recently, I ran out of bandwidth on my package so all my sites went down. Within minutes they had produced an invoice for me to pay to upgrade and the sites were back online a couple of minutes later.

The cPanel features and included features (mailboxes, FTP, MySQL, PHP, Fantastico, etc) are all great and the hosting always runs smoothly.

I will happily keep using Web Hosting UK for years to come and highly recommend them to anyone that wants peace of mind with their support.