Supberb Service & Support

sweetpicks's review of Web Host Central - www.webhostcentral.co.uk

“Supberb Service and Support”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by sweetpicks (1 review written)

I cant find enough words to say how the advisor has been in helping me with all my Hosting and Website Needs. Just Superb. Nothing is too much trouble and he does everything he says he will and more and has done far more than I had ever hoped. This company has just fantastic price plans and all the work they do is again at very reasonable prices and I would not hesitate to recommend them. Having played around with the Build Your Own Sites like Wix, MoonFruit and 1&1, I am glad that I managed to find him and his business as it has worked out so much better, I am very happy with the service, support and commitment that I have been given so far and look forward to a long and happy relationship with Web Host Central. Thanks for all you have done, A1 from me and highly recommended.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib