Best WordPress Host - Hands Down!

Guest's review of WP Engine - www.wpengine.com

“Best WordPress Host - Hands Down!”

Written on: 26/11/2012

Making the switch from my old website host to WP Engine was one of the best things I could have done for my WordPress website. I needed a host who could handle some serious traffic, keep my page-load times down, and keep my website secure enough so I don't have to stay up at night worried about my site going down. So far, so good :)

Pros:
- Their Support team are WordPress experts - fast, responsive and knowledgable
- Security, Security, Security - I don't have to worry about my site going down or vulnerabilities. WP Engine does a great job of monitoring and updating their technology to keep the bad guys out
- My site has never been faster, despite a ton of content and traffic

Cons:
- Bit more expensive than some other hosts - Personally, I don't have a problem spending $29/mo. for WP exclusive hosting and support but I thought I'd point it out for anyone on a tighter budget. I believe they have a money-back guarantee so at minimum, I think it's worth giving them a test.

All in all I have no reason to look at any other host for my WP site so far. It's been great. Just thought I'd show some love and pass it on to anyone else looking for a solid WordPress website host.