Wonderful support at all times from home all over the Globe!

EdithMaryRae's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Wonderful support at all times from home all over the...”

Written on: 26/09/2017 by EdithMaryRae (1 review written)

I cannot recommend Unlimited highly enough, I have had a Reseller account with them for at least 5 years now, and although I am based in the UK, I have had to manage my clients' accounts from as far afield as Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf, to San Francisco.

I have sometimes asked questions I could find the answers to myself and other times, I've needed practical help, urgently and effectively. I have always received wonderful suggestions, and fantastic support with a continuity that has made my working life so much easier as a result!

One instance in particular, involved cloning and reinstating a client's site within a 48 hour time frame just before a major Middle-Eastern conference. It was hair-raising I can tell you. But the support from the guys at Unlimited was informed, practical and unstinting, even though I was working at 9 hours behind GMT. They came through for me and all went well! I couldn't have done it without them!

I can't praise them highly enough, and thank them for giving me fabulous continuity in my business!