Still unsatisfied customer but hoping for best service.

BaileyBoyd112's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Still unsatisfied customer but hoping for best service.”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by BaileyBoyd112 (1 review written)

Who the hell are you to decide this ticket is completed. This problem is not solved yet and your support is not responding my email. Before I sign up to your account you show live chat on your website after paying and subscribed to your hosting service you disable the live chat support on my computer. I have send you about 10/15 Ticket regrading email problem your support team is pathetic.

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

By Uwhsupport

Written on: 01/09/2014

Dear Customer

Firstly, with reference to your comment about live chat support. We have never offered this feature. We have certainly not disabled anything on your computer. You may be confusing us with another host with regards this.

With reference to your support ticket 489786, I have reviewed this for you in detail. The reason the ticket closed is that you did not respond to it for 48 hours after our last response. If you respond to it at any point, it will automatically re-open and we can help you get your issue resolved.

However, the last update on the ticket is from us and shows a screenshot logged into your webmail with mails present and a log extract which also shows mail flowing normally on your account so they do seem to be arriving fine. If you can get in touch with us via the ticket we can help you with any remaining issues you may have.

Kind regards