Couldn't ask for anything more

meisandy's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Couldn't ask for anything more”

Written on: 15/04/2014 by meisandy (1 review written)

I found Unlimited Web Hosting after searching for a few weeks for website hosting providers with data centres and support staff in the UK after quickly realising that too many issues could arise using a company based abroad, especially with the launch of an online business up and coming. I didn't want to risk something happening to the website that couldn't be resolved quickly enough not to damage my reputation, as all the top people that could resolve any major issues where working in a different time zone. This is where Unlimited Web Hosting come into a league of their own. I could not rate the support staff any more highly really.

There has been just a couple of misunderstandings - but they are human, and are happily corrected. Throughout all hours of the day it is clear that the support team do want to help you and often go out of their way to do so. There isn't even a noticeable difference in wait times whenever you contact them, at very most I've probably had to wait an hour for a medium priority ticket late evening.

All this I thought would come at a heafty price, after all I couldn't really ask for more, but no I don't think you could beat the prices and flexibility all things considered. Trust me, I've looked. I really could't ask for more! Maybe they aren't the cheapest out there, but for what they offer I'm not sure you can get better value for money.

TL;DR: I honestly can't rate their support team highly enough and their range of services is amazing. Fantastic value for money.

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk