Unlimited Downtime

356Wells's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Unlimited Downtime”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by 356Wells (1 review written)

We migrated all our sites to them few months ago, no thanks to a friend's recommendation (we're skinning him alive right now). We signed up for the shared hosting.

needless to say, first month was fine. and then the downtime started happening (like the beginning of a zombie apocalypse). and then it became more frequent - at least once a week. bear in mind, we are not talking about 1 milisecond of downtime. the downtime could sometimes take hours and even up to a day or two.

Oh, and if you are on shared hosting: many times, you will have trouble FTP new files onto your server. their server is constantly full and wont allow you to upload any new files. so much for the "unlimited" - we know there's no such thing as unlimited, but "552 Disk Full" error once a week is enough to give us "unlimited" white hairs.

tickets after tickets we raised. promises after promises they gave. frustrations after frustrations we endure. the support staffs were mainly clueless and could not do much anyways. sometimes we wondered if they were the same people. Downtime after downtime without any warnings at all. And they always put the blame on everything else apart from themselves (who would, anyways).

we are running few business here. long downtime like this is unacceptable, esp when our business leads come from the websites. we shouldnt have to be worried about this, but they have made us worried everyday.

Folks, they are better hosts out there. We don't know what the below reviewers are smoking, but we would love some ourselves, to take the stress away from this webhosting terror.

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

By Uwhsupport

Written on: 02/04/2014

Dear Customer

We would like to assure you that your experience is not typical. I’m sure that your friend wouldn’t have recommended us to you if he had the same experience as you. And as you point out in your review, there does on the whole seem to be positive feedback. Therefore we are very keen to know what was going on to make sure that other customers do not have a similar time.

Ideally, if you have time we would like to speak to you to get some more information about what was happening with your account for you to have such a poor experience. If you could contact us via email at our support email address we can make every effort to get to the bottom of it.

Kind regards
Unlimited Web Hosting

Harty654's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2014

I'm having awful problems with them too, the blame is never with them. They deleted my whole server and refuse to return the files to me. It's now been over two weeks trying to get an educated response from the support and all I get (when I eventually get a message back, which can be well over a day) is a new guy repeating the question the last guy asked me.

Benpetben's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

I agree, this company is useless! My email forwarding never worked and my websites kept going down all the time. Customer service were useless they never do anything.

unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk