Just first class!!

redcarcomputers's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Just first class!!”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by redcarcomputers (1 review written)

Firstly, the price of the package I use is brilliant, although you do tend to wonder why things are a low price when you're shopping, but I have to say I'm amazed!

My hosting was set up and ready to go in the time it took me to to close the site and check my emails - super quick!

After that, in fact, on the same day I came across a problem, which was more than likely me not understanding something, so I opened a support ticket. I remember thinking to myself, "this'll take a while", so I put the kettle on. By the time I returned to my seat the issue was resolved and a reply to the ticket was made.

By now I was very impressed. A week or so later I needed to ask for some information that I could not find on the site anywhere, so I decided to ask for some help. Again, the response was made in the time I could get from my seat to the kettle.

In all I have had a few very minor problems, in fact, in most cases just a short between the chair and the keyboard.... Think about it.... (my fault).

Every time, without fail, the response and handling of any problem has been resolved uber-fast and I have been left smiling shaking my head saying to myself, "how do they do it so well and so fast!?"

So, my final verdict then:-

Magnificent company to do business with, first class staff to be dealing with and one very happy bunny... (me!)

Thanks Unlimited Web Hosting - Keep up the great work!

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk