It has taken 15 years to find a host as good as this!

Zaba's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“It has taken 15 years to find a host as good as this!”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by Zaba (2 reviews written)

I have already written a review a couple of years back, I thought its time to submit a new one. In the years I have been with them, its difficult to see why anyone would use anyone else. The most important thing for me when managing sites for many clients is to have the confidence that the support team will be there when I need them. The support you get from Unlimited Web Hosting is undoubtably the model for the industry. Response time to any submission (whatever time of day) is incredibly fast. So what about the quality of support? Well not only is the response time fast but any issues you may have are thoroughly investigated. They do not give up and for most issues they have a fix in place very quickly, they even go above and beyond of what you would reasonably expect them to do... always! They are professional and personable and are never condescending, if it gets too technical. I shall continue with them long in to the future. They treat you as if you are there only customer, I am sure other hosting companies would be envious of reviews like these. 5* every time.

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk