Excellent Servie, Reliable & Fast

ohdae5u's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Excellent Servie, Reliable and Fast”

Written on: 18/02/2013 by ohdae5u (1 review written)

Having been with my previous hosting company for almost 10 years, I was reluctant to switch hosts but with the level of service taking a dive bomb (numerous delayed emails, loss of emails, downtime and increased cost for hosting), I'd had enough. After 7 months of empty promises I lost patience and then came across this site whilst hunting for a new reliable host. I read numerous reviews and settled on Unlimited Webhosting.

In the 3 months or so I've been with Unlimited Webhosting I have nothing but good things to say. Every issue I have had has been resolved almost immediately. The service is quick and I have not had any issues with delayed emails or downtime.

The customer service is excellent and the staff are truly on hand 24/7. I have sent several emails in the early hours of the morning (2am)and had a response on each occasion within mere minutes.

My only criticism with the service would be the lack of a technical support phone line to call in order to run through more complex issues rather than the back and forth by email. However the company wastes no time in replying to issues (as mentioned above) that this hasn't been an issue.

Fantastic service, excellent customer support. I highly recommend Unlimited Webhosting.

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk