This is simply the best web hosting service there is!

Guest's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“This is simply the best web hosting service there is!”

Written on: 14/01/2013

Before signing up to unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk hosting service, I spent two weeks extensively researching web hosting packages with different companies - I really needed to get it right (my business relies heavily on my website).

After looking at all the options available with various service providers, I decided to go with unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk. Their service sounded a little bit too good to be true, but I spoke with them on the phone before hand and was impressed with their super helpful and friendly approach, so thought I would give them a go.

I have now been with unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk for more than two years (with their standard package), and I have several websites which I host with them (I buy my domain names through them too, which is cheap, quick and easy to do). The Plesk control panel is easy once you learn it (2-3 hours max) and their cloud servers are super fast and reliable.

It been such a relief to work with these guys - they actually provide the service they say they provide (unlike 90% of other webhosts!) and they go the extra mile with their technical support (WHICH IS FANTASTIC!). I have never waited more than 5 minutes for a reply to a support ticket, (yes really!) Also the tech support is genuine 24/7, UK based, and the response time doesn't change whether day or night.

They are a gem, go for it - this is value for money, fantastic customer service, a great product, good business ethics at its best, I'm proud to give these guys my business and very grateful for the service they provide. I highly recommend them.

Thank you unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk for helping me grow my business with the excellent service you provide!

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk