Amazing technical support response times.

AraneaCreationsLtd's review of Unlimited Web Hosting -

“Amazing technical support response times.”

Written on: 10/01/2013 by AraneaCreationsLtd (1 review written)

I have been using 1and1 for more years than I can remember, but when it came to technical support, response time were slow or you had to speak to someone who's first language wasn't English.

So late last year I decide it was about time to look around for a supplier who had UK based support.

First first company I tested and started to transfer across to was 123-reg. Though their support and response times were better than 1and1 I was getting very frustrated that 1 issue could take days to resolve, with responds coming every 12 or so hours.

So with this frustration I started looking again. Via this site I came across Unlimited Web Hosting.

Initially I gave them a phone call, but at the time there was no one available to answer my questions, but the lady I spoke to said she would get someone to call me back asap.

Within half an hour I had a phone call back and they answered all my questions, so I took the decision to try them out on their Reseller Package. Which was about £20 cheaper than anyone else.

Since then I have had a few issues most recently with an installation of Slideshowpro, but WOW to say their support is amazing would be an understatement. From creating a support ticket they pretty much every time respond within minutes if not seconds. How can they do that??? Oh and that's night or day!

My issue with Slideshowpro was a complicated security issue, but from start to finish the whole issue was resolved in super fast time.

Ticket created - 09.14
Response - 09.58
My reply - 10.00
Response - 10.01
Problem resolved

I can't recommend Unlimited Web Hosting more highly. They are UK based, the have great customer service and amazing support.

Thank you Unlimited Web Hosting for everything!