Brilliant hosting & support

pbdesigns's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Brilliant hosting and support”

Written on: 01/01/2013 by pbdesigns (1 review written)

I have been using Unlimited Web Hosting for nearly a year.

I'll be honest, I was very sceptical what £2.75+vat a month would get me. I moved to Unlimited Web Hosting because I had previously used a "budget" web host and had a bad experience, hence why I started looking around for another.

I found Unlimited Web Hosting and decided to give it a go - at the price, I really had little to use. I originally only used it to host a few small sites that were made for SEO purposes for other sites.

In that time, I've had to use their support a few times to help me out, and they've always been very prompt and always resolved any problems I've had. Uptime has been incredible - I've never seen any problems.

I know host more critical sites on Unlimited Web Hosting because I trust them with my sites.

I was prompted to write this review after I received a significant amount of support on New Year's Eve! How many other web hosting companies are responding in under 30 minutes on New Year's Eve!!!

If you're unsure - do what I did - host a few small, unimportant websites first, and you'll soon see that these guys provide better service and support than the more expensive options!

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk