Why have I only just found these guys

a_very_happy_customer's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“Why have I only just found these guys”

Written on: 22/12/2012 by a_very_happy_customer (1 review written)

First time I ve ever felt it worth writing a review the these guys deserve it, only really found them by chance but thought for the price and no minimum contract i d give it a go.

Firstly the customer service is some of the best I have ever found, every email I have sent has been replied to with in about 10 minutes but as good as that is thats not the good bit, the good bit was not only did they solve my problem and send me the documetation to read, they also offered to call me and walk me through it if I got stuck, how may hosting companies would do that?

Secondly the product, I assumed (wrongly) for such a small price it would be very restricted but that is not the case, granted I only have a couple of smallish sites set up (One is drupal based) so not put it under any real pressure yet but it if far faster already than where I previously hosted my sites.

This seems to be a good company who care about their customers and deliver an excellent service, all at no risk.

I will be using them as my supplier from this point on and have already advised a couple of friends to do the same...

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk