If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Guest's review of Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

“If it ain't broke, don't fix it”

Written on: 23/11/2012

I subscribe to the motto above, after all life's tough enough. After many years of what we though was good, certainly uneventful, service, our hosting provider announced it's impending merger. Warning bells sounded but after a brief trawl
of the web I decided that like other IT changeovers it would most probably be staggered, done at night and over the weekend, with lots of information and plenty of support. A colleague of mine actually rang the director of the company to express his concerns and, as well as reassurance, was given his mobile number just incase of problems.......

That is the last time I assume anything, a disaster from start to finish and bordering on incompetent sabotage.

Unlimited web hosting have more than lived up to their name, unlimited support, help and patience with problems not of their making. Unlimited's pricing make my last provider look expensive, especially given their limited package and pricy options. They reply to emails, return your calls and nothing appears too much trouble, totally recommend this company.

Oh and that mobile number is still ringing, someone's too busy counting his pennies

Visit unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk