ukhost4u get my vote every time for hosting AND protection

Guest's review of UK Host4U www.ukhost4u.com

“ukhost4u get my vote every time for hosting AND ...”

Written on: 24/12/2013

I recently received an email from Will of the ukhost4u customer support team explaining that one of my sites had been hacked. He had already solved the problem and was advising me as to what the problem had been and what had been done to fix it. I asked for greater detail and Will sent two further detailed explanations to help me.

It is all very well having a host who will fix a problem but it is another thing entirely to be treated respectfully when you haven't got a clue what happened.

Thank you when they ask what can we (as in ukhost4u)do to improve ukhost4u services I reply absolutely nothing because they really do everything they can to provide great hosting and incredible service to support that hosting.

When I first started out in the web world I tried any number of hosts but when I found the ukhost4u website I asked about the hours support would be available and was delighted to find it really was 24/7 and although telephone support is more to business hours email support is quick and reliable. because of the nature of my problem that Will fixed for me I have withheld my name.