TERRIBLE!!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

jon.brown's review of UK Host4U www.ukhost4u.com

“TERRIBLE!!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!”

Written on: 12/12/2012 by jon.brown (1 review written)

Signed up with UKHOST4U for their starter web package. Entered my domain name that I manage myself and completed the checkout.

Confirmation email stated that I had not told them my domain name at signup, so if I wanted to change this to the one I chose there would be a £10 admin fee.

Frankly outrageous. Poor customer service. Rubbish backend management (skinned down version of ClientExec). Avoid these guys!

Te10000's Response to jon.brown's Review

Written on: 13/12/2012

I sympathise with you Jon. You are right everyone should avoid them like the plague. I am sad to say that someone hosts their domain ukhost4u scotland -cogent which allows them to use Pulsant's Blue Square Data Centre in London. Please, whoever you are that hosts that domain, pull the plug on them like they have done to me!

Jon.brown's reply to Te10000's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2012

I believe they have been known to fraudulently post lots of positive reviews about themselves. UKHOST4U are horrendous. No customer service. I get the impression It's a popup shop where someone thought they'd 'give hosting a try'. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

Te10000's reply to Jon.brown's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2012

No, they have been going for years unfortunately. No doubt relying on resellers - especially website designers - to promote them for commission! I used to think that the banks were the worst organisations I had come across but ukhost4u.com are as I have said elsewhere the pits!