The best I have ever used to host my site,

AnthonyDacko's review of UK Host4U www.ukhost4u.com

“The best I have ever used to host my site,”

Written on: 17/11/2012 by AnthonyDacko (1 review written)

I have used ukhost4u for years now and find them to be the best I have ever used and I will continue to use.

The service they offer is more than first class if you have a issue they are all ways there to help.

I have found them to be the best I have ever used they reply to your questions the same day in no time at all my issue was fixed with in 30 min of contacting them this was on a Saturday that is service for you.

I would recommend them to every one they are the best.

Regards Anthony.

Te10000's Response to AnthonyDacko's Review

Written on: 04/12/2012

UKhost4u in my experience as an ex-customer should not be trusted. Moreover, whatever you do, do not transfer or acquire any domain name through them, if you have a web hosting package with them. They can hold you to ransom, especially if you find that you have a genuine complaint against them. I cannot undertand how the U.K.s premier web hosting company - which is how they describe themselves on their website - is in actual fact just a sole trader?

Why does any "company" - as it is not a limited company at all - with 250,000 customers as stated on their website, not seek the advantages of being a limited company. One answer might be, that its financial details would then be public knowledge.

My advise would be to be very cautious in dealing with any organisation that somehow "seems too good to be true" and which hides behind the status of sole trader when all logic suggests it should be a limited company. But then, perhaps their accountants - who also just happen to give the first customer testimonial as to how good the company is - should be asked? Personally, if I was a practicising professional accountant I would never provide a client with a testimonial. Why? because it is so difficult to avoid the suspicion that the testimonial is given as a favour for work referred to the accountancy practice!