UK cheapest. Great! But someone made a massive mistake!

Toptog's review of UK Cheapest www.uk-cheapest.co.uk

“ UK cheapest. Great! But someone made a massive mistake!”

Written on: 14/09/2016 by Toptog (1 review written)

I have had only two problems with UK cheapest.The first was when they changed from Microlite9.com to Microlite8.com without telling me. It ment I was trying to load webpages and was getting the error message every time. When I contacted UK cheapest they told me they had moved to microlite8. I should have been told straight away so I knew to alter the settings ect.

The worst and most damming thing was about 2yrs ago. When I tried to load pages to my website I kept getting the error message and nothing would load to my site.I contacted UK Cheapest and told them what was wrong.They said it was my fault and that my FTP software was not working (I was using the same software as ever). UK cheapest recommended a particular FTP program to use so I used it and it did not work. I use two other FTP software programs and nothing worked,I removed web pages and went into the Plesk desk and spent over 15 hrs over two days reloading and re setting everything. I contacted UK cheapest continually over that period. After two days they came back and said they had got their setting wrong at their end and it should work OK now!

It did work after they had put the error correct at their end. The Hassle was beyond belief 15hrs tying to sort out a problem that was not my fault. I asked for a years free hosting as compensation and was told sorry no. But for that really bad mistake on their part everything else has been OK. The Plesk desk is a bit clumsy and slow if you want to remove things from your site but it is better than it was.