No support, no website & no email.

Donahuevi328's review of UK Cheapest www.uk-cheapest.co.uk

“No support, no website & no email.”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Donahuevi328 (1 review written)

Visit www.uk-cheapest.co.uk

I had an account with uk-cheapest for a short while due to them offering unlimited website hosting if you took our a certain package. Last year after my site was up n running for around 9 months it went down. I contacted them and they said it would be sorted soon, no updates on their 'server status' so i contacted them again that night to be told the same thing. 24hrs is too long for my website to be down as i was losing sales and unable to contact customers as my email was also down. This went on for....wait for it...7 days!! Yep, a week with no website. i had to relocate to another webhost which meant rebuilding my website from scratch and losing my entire customer database as im not familiar with mysql and uk-cheapest were unwilling to help.

A year on and i still have an account with them as i was waiting for packages to expire. During this time i have again experienced out times...or 'out days' as they turn out to be, again with unsatisfactory answers or action. If i submit a 'ticket' id expect a reply within a few hours or at most 24hrs...with these guys, forget it. You submit a ticket, add a reply a few hours later, update it with another reply the next day then resort to using their 'live help' to promt them to look at your ticket...

As website host go, yes they are cheap. The package even looks good however buyer beware. If you rely on support or need your website to be running 24/7/365 then look elsewhere.

www.uk-cheapest.co.uk