Titan Internet - www.titaninternet.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Titan Internet - www.titaninternet.co.uk

“Was a happy Titan Internet customer for many years...”

Written on: 23/08/2013

Was a happy Titan Internet customer for many years before IOMART took over and everything went downhill quickly from there. Technical support is nothing short of a joke, words can't describe just how bad this one great company has dissolved into one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with.

When we eventually moved our dedicated server to a new data centre, rather than shutting it down correctly they simply pulled the plug straight out of the back, think that says it all really and now we're happily co-located elsewhere saving well over £1000/year in hosting fees with GREAT support!

Good riddance Titan and Adios!

Titaninternet_Websupport's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our service. We are dedicated to providing great service and endevour to solve all technical problems that are our responsibility. However, if a server is a threat to our other customers or network we will shut this down immediately in order to protect our systems. As I cannot confirm with you the details of this matter I am unable to confirm what the precise issues were in this instance but I must stress that any extreme action will always be justified for the protection of the majority of customers and the integrity of our network.

Benwilliams2012's Comment

Written on: 22/09/2013

I totally agree with you. I'm going through something similar with them.