Amazing servers, Amazing support.

Enemy's review of Tagadab, www.tagadab.com

“Amazing servers, Amazing support.”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Enemy (1 review written)

Before I start; I'd like to state that I switched to Tagadab after over 7 years with my old hosting company because, without any exaggeration, the speed of their servers is completely unparalleled by any other hosting company I have come across (and trust me, I've looked). If you're looking for top quality servers, cutting edge load speeds and amazing support, you're on the right path.

Now, I'm not sure if Tagadab is so great because It's so seemingly unsaturated (I really hope not) because I haven't really seen it advertised much anywhere - I first found Tagadab after visiting a few favourite sites of mine and going on whoishostingthis.com to see who they were using for hosting. I started doing this for a while with any sites that were quick to load for me and Tagadab's name showed up more and more among the quicker-loading sites, so naturally, I checked them out.

One of the first things I loved about Tagadab is they let you try, before you commit (which is rare to find these days as most companies can't live up to their marketing claims). When I first signed up they offered a 7 day trial (I believe they still do, here; tagadab.com/promotions) and needless to say, I was hooked before the trial was up. After over 7 years with my previous hosting company, I spent 4 of the 7 day trial transferring over my sites from my old host and signed up with a full year of Tagadab - Why? Speed - My load times were non-existent.

TL;DR

After nearly a year with Tagadab I couldn't be happier with the service, and I plan to continue using them for the foreseeable future.