One year in & still going strong

styphon's review of Tagadab, www.tagadab.com

“One year in and still going strong”

Written on: 17/10/2013 by styphon (1 review written)

As a web design and development company we were looking to take our first steps into VPS hosting. You read plenty of horror stories online, so it's always a worry picking a new hosting company. How are they going to do?

I spent many days researching before finally choosing Tagadab. They had reasonable prices, a £1 month trial and all the spiel on their website made them seem like they knew what they were doing.

I wasn't sorry. I had some knowledge on running a server, and where I was lacking a quick phone call to their support line and they helped fill in the blanks. There were teething problems, as to be expected with any new server, but Tagadab rose to each and everyone with professionalism and courteousness. They were simply brilliant and helped me every step of the way.

Now, just over a year in, I've already had to upgrade my VPS once (a painless process that took minutes) and rarely need to speak to the support guys any more. The server runs smoothly. When we need more, I know we'll be renting them from Tagadab.

I'm so glad I spent the time researching before I chose a company, else I'd have never found Tagadab. I can't recommend them enough.