Avoid at all costs

Guest's review of Switch Media www.switchmedia.co.uk

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I have been with Switchmedia for a number of years. In the early days they were fine but since being taken over their customer service, reliability of service and general attitude is awful. Their first level 'technical' support is very poor. They kept fobbing me off asking what type of accont I had, my pop accounts etc etc but THEY ARE THE ONES HOSTING IT!!! They reduced my email to 5MB (strangely enough just a day after I pointed out their incompetence) and couldn;t receive emails. After 24 (yes, 24) communications, and threatening to leave, it got fixed. I am now moving to another company which on top, is far cheaper offering much more! So this is a WARNING to all those considering to use Switch Mdedia: Avoid at all costs!

Switchmedia_Websupport's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2013

Sorry to read your recent experience with Switchmedia has been unsatisfactory.

We do value customer feedback and strive to deliver world class customer service. and if you can please forward your recent experience to customerescalations@switchmedia.co.uk we will investigate the case thoroughly as part of on-going efforts to continuously improve our customer experience.

Kind regards,