Written on: 15/11/2013
No stars. Zero. Anti-stars, even.
To give you one example of how bad these sharks are is difficult. I mean, how do I choose?
I could give you 20 though... no problem.
They have no manners, service and no morality. Their only function is to take money from you and they don't really care how they do it. In order to do this they sweet talk you into joining and then raise fees without telling you, auto-renew without warning, don't allow you to leave, threaten you with legal action, etc. I signed up for 2 years at 88 GBP, they wanted to 'renew' at 179.00! Did they tell me? Did they fcku.
They don't even pretend to be good once you've joined. Here's an example of what absolute gobshites they are: It costs a small amount of time and money, virtually nothing, to configure their pop servers to talk to Hotmail email addresses. They haven't bothered to fix that problem in over 2 years.
They simply don't care about providing even the most basic of services.
Their only function is to rip you off.
The only reason why I don't go to their headquarters armed with a giant electro-magnet is because it would harm poor innocent people's website files.
If you're with them, leave now. For your own sanity's sake if not your wallet: here's my 9-step checklist for you:
1) Change your payment details from bank account to debit card.
2) Change your bank account number. Remember to change all your other arrangements with other third parties. It's a pain but it's worth it.
3) Change your debit card to one with a new number.
4) Register your domain elsewhere (if they have it).
5) save all your site files.
6) Get a reputable hosting elsewhere and upload the site.
7) Get the DNS pointers changed.
8) Delete your entire site files on Streamline.
9) tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Perfect service! " Read More
" Best Customer Service! " Read More
Written by nikinmc
" Highly recommended! " Read More
" Waste of money " Read More
" THREATENING ME WITH DEBT " Read More