charging me more for an inferior product.

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“charging me more for an inferior product.”

Written on: 07/11/2013

I have been stuck in this auto-renewal loop for two long now.

previously they didn't even send emails.

I wrote to them on the day they tried to take a credit card payment to say I want a different package as I now need more than one website.

it turns out they have put my prices up on a website which is inferior to a cheaper one advertised.

They are completely inflexible and do not want to help me find a better suited product.

so I am basically thinking of signing up with the new provider paying streamline for a year and then cancelling the account pretty much immediately.

If I do pay I will do it by cheque, (if I can) as I have heard so many horror stories of them taking payments years after cancelling.

They punish loyalty at streamline, and cripple you with their terms and conditions, throwing away £35 will be worth it to never have another phone call with them. On my last call I repeated asked, why do you punish your existing customers with higher priices and poorer products, for which she replied that's the t&C and that's what their customers are slaves to small print.

Seewhy's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2013

They only want you to sign on the bottom line so they can walk away with your money. Leave now, you will never look back..