I would not recommend StreamLine to an enemy.

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“I would not recommend StreamLine to an enemy.”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I have had people try to spam me online - with Streamline they mug you.
They have a ``small print `` clause - if at the end of your paid hosting you do not advise them that you no longer wish to continue with their domain service within approx two weeks they actually demand a full two years payment as a penalty, and as others have said they chase you with CCI Legal.

Stay away from this company they are very bad news.

Tikatab's Comment

Written on: 28/03/2013

The exact same thing has just happened to me. Threatning to arrest me unless I pay for services I do not want which came to a total of just under £100

Disgusting behaviour for any company

Bennyblanco55's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2014

Hi,

Our company was onboarded with streamline 4 weeks ago. We have been treated with total disregard to the point where we are now looking for legal compensation.It seems to me these guys are upsetting a large amount of people given the amount of shocking reviews they have.I would like the chance to talk to you surrounding your problems as it may be beneficial to put something together from a group prospective.
I am contactable, my name is Ben.

Thinkinvurt's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

Hi,

How can I contact you?! This sounds like plan...